阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:xxxiaoshuow.com

03 入住酒店(1 / 5)

加入书签

03 入住酒店

订房入住

dialogue

jack and nancy are good friends they are travellg new york tother

杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。

waiter: good afternoon, dy and ntlean ay i help you?

侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?

jack: are there any roos here? we want to live here for three nights

杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。

waiter: one ont, please i&039;ll check if there are roos avaible ay i sugst a faily suite? we have jt had a canceltion

侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。

nancy: what is it like?

南希:房间如何?

waiter: it&039;s a big roo with a double bed and o sgle beds

侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。

nancy: we are only friends how can we live one roo?

南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?

waiter: oh, rry, ada i thought you are a uple

侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。

jack: can we reserve o door-to-door roos?

杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?

waiter: i&039; rry, sir we have only o roos avaible but they are on different floors would you d that?

侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?

lily: what&039;s the roo rate?

南希:价格是多少?

waiter: nety dolrs a day

侍者:90美元一天。

nancy: ok, we&039;ll book these o

南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。

waiter: will you sign the register, please?

侍者:请在登记表上签一下名,好吗?

nancy: ok, is that right?

南希:好的,这样可以了吗?

waiter: thank you your roo nubers are 529 and 322 the bellboy will take your bags and show you to your roos

侍者:谢谢。你们的房间号是529和322。服务员会帮两位提行李,并带两位去房间。

nancy: thanks

南希:谢谢。

notes

1 canceltion [?k?ns??lei??n] n 取消,注销,作废;被取消的事物;≈lt;数≈gt;(相)约,(相)消;盖销记号;戳记

2 register [?red?ist?] v记录;登记,注册;n 登记(表),注册(簿)

3 bellboy [&039;belb?i] n(旅馆里为客人搬运行李到房间里的)男侍者

小贴士

1 i&039;d like to book a sgle roo for friday next week

我想预订一间下周五入住的单间。

2 what&039;s the price of this roo with a sall kitchen?

这间带有小厨房的房间什么价格?

3 uld i know that how long will you be stayg?

能知道

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录